The Various Grades of Vermont Maple Syrup
Here Is How They Differ:
- Light Amber Color, Delicate Maple Flavor (gourmet choice)
- Delightfully mild maple flavor, excellent on ice cream or on foods which permit its subtle flavor to be appreciated.
- Medium Amber Color, Pronounced Maple Flavor.
- Popular for table and all around use.
“Vermont Grade A Dark Amber”
- Robust Maple Flavor
- Heartier Maple Flavor: also very popular for table and all around use.
“Vermont Grade B”
- The Strongest and Darkest Table Grade Maple Syrup.
- Some people prefer this syrup for the table and it's stronger maple flavor makes it the best grade for cooking.